Investing in El Paisa Grill
El Paisa Grill has great franchisees and we really want to keep it that way. Some things to think about when considering opening a franchise with us:
- We believe culture is everything. You have to really want to take care of your employees and treat them great. We believe they will take excellent care of customers if they are treated well.
- How is your available time? Opening a El Paisa Grill location can be taxing. Make sure you have the time to dedicate to this new baby of yours.
- We have a proven system in place. Yes, we are always looking to improve everything we do. We feel like that is super important. You have to be willing to follow our system to the letter. We will teach you how to be successful during training, but you have to be willing to then apply this to your new location.
- How are your customer service skills? Are you ready to solve your guests’ problems? In the restaurant business we are here to serve our guests. This is so important. If you enjoy taking care of people. If you pride yourself in always striving to help those around you then you will love the restaurant business.
- If you’re into a positive mental attitude, then this is for you. Life can be hard and your guest are coming to you to forget about life for a short time. Spend time in a beautiful restaurant eating with family and friends. You can make this experience a great one when you have the right attitude.